Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Sub Problem

From: Sue Freeland (sudz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 13:07:35 PDT

I am so lucky with one particular sub..I've found that if I ask for her they
will sometimes try to put her in my room. She is an aide who comes with one
of my classes and she knows how I run the class etc so it just flows. She is
the only one I will let continue plans from my book...otherwise I leave a
separate one day lesson for all to do. This sub is so great that we take
turns working with kids on the potters wheels (it's so messy) I turned
around one day and there she was up to her elbows in slip showing a student
how to center her clay!!! I hope she's back this year and able to help out
again. I also teach all morning straight through and it helps to have a
little break to run to the restroom esp. after 2 cups of coffee or tea!!!!