Re: Need HS portfolio ideas

---------

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 12:42:02 PDT

We have a lot of college visits from art schools, and the #1 thing they
really look at in the portfolio (so they tell me...) is the self portrait -
not copied from a photo, but something that shows the creative expression of
the student, while still looking like a recognizable rendering of that
student...