Help finding a WebSite!!

---------

From: Jana Way (jana_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 11:48:44 PDT

Hello. Last school year I ran across a website that was basically a huge online student art gallery where teachers could submit their student's work. It contained student artwork from almost every country. It was then broken down into grade level and then by school. I thought that I had saved the information in my computer history. However, I have lost the web address and cannot remember the name of the site. Is anyone familiar with this website. Thank you for any information that you can provide.

---