Sacred Geometry links

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 18:31:18 PDT

Well.. I just sent Betsy the Native Math-- then remembered I had seen
some other sites.....

There are sties out there for sacred circles (See Sharon Kennedy's Web
Site)

Bruce Rawls Sacred Geometry
http://www.intent.com/sg/
http://www.intent.com/bruce/links.html (lots of links)

There is a web site on Native Math http://www.earthmeasure.com/

Lots-- Links from Study Web (some good ones here!)
http://www.studyweb.com/links/696.html

Definition of sacred Geometry:
http://www.luckymojo.com/sacreddefined.html
"The term "sacred geometry" is used by archaeologists,
anthropologists, and geometricians to encompass the religious,
philosohical, and spiritual beliefs that have sprung up around
geometry in various cultures during the course of human history. It is
a catch-all term covering Pythagorean geometry and neo-Platonic
gometry, as well as the perceived relationships between organic curves
and logarithmic curves. "

Images - you can rotate them!
http://geocities.com/vincebeall/

Connections-- Sacred Places: