DBAE definition

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 17:01:32 PDT

 Hi Again, I had found a site that clearly discribed DBAE, then lost the
site, and now can't find it. I wanted to put it as a link to my
school's web page ( do I hear someone chuckling?)( No, I don't quite
have the web page thing licked yet, but the techie will help if I can't
get this linked)
Does anybody know of a site that is clear, brief and to the point? I
can no longer find it on the Getty site. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Betsy
PS, I'm trying not to type it as I feel parents may consider it more
"legitimate" if it is from a professional source.

---