Re: First Day of School Ice-Breakers

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 12:57:12 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
> Here are some ideas that might be a great way to start the year.
> ICEBREAKERS:
> http://www.educationworld.com/a_lesson/lesson196.shtml
>
> Nineteen activities will help students get to know
> each other and feel more comfortable in their new
> environment. Scroll down for even more first day
> activities.
Here is a good website for icebreaker activitives for the first or second
day. My librarian set this to me and I think it might be useful to some of
the newer teachers who might be a little nervous starting the first
day...(or an old bat like me who STILL gets antsy that first day).
Toodles.....Bunki

---