Re: Art Education Junction

---------

From: craig roland (rolandc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 11:53:29 PDT

>I would like to contribute my new, improved web site to the group.
>It's the <http://art48.cjb.net>Art Education Junction. The URL is:
><http://art48.cjb.net>http://art48.cjb.net
>Enjoy! I hope all my fellow art educators have a terrific year ahead! :-)
>Steve West

hey Steve. I will check it out. YOu might be interested to know
I've got a domain name (artjunction.org). I'm working with a
graduate student this summer and hope to have a Web site for this
project up sometime before Xmas.

Craig

CRAIG ROLAND Associate Professor of Art Education
School of Art and Art History - University of Florida
PO Box 115801, Gainesville Florida 32611-5801
Art Ed Office: 352.392.9165 Fax: 352-392-8453
homepage: http://grove.ufll.edu/~rolandc/homepage.html
visit the @rt room at: http://www.arts.ufl.edu/art/rt_room/

---