Re: Check out Georgia O'Keeffe - biography, images

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 11:28:44 PDT

Of course, great minds think alike. About 5 am I found the same site.
My new principal got me a digital projector. So, I'm up early surfing
for images to use the first day of school. I'm making a power point
presentation. I want to introduce the eight artists my classroom tables
are named after. The Artists are:
O'Keeffe
Cassatt
Kollwitz
Bourke-White
Maya Lin
Martinez
Ringgold
Kahlo
I've started putting the show together. But, I'm short on Frida Kahlo
images. I want first images of their work but then pics of the artists.
Does anyone know of photos or paintings of Mary Cassatt on the web ?
                                Try to stay cool. Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com