Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Check out Georgia O'Keeffe - biography, images

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 11:28:44 PDT

Of course, great minds think alike. About 5 am I found the same site.
My new principal got me a digital projector. So, I'm up early surfing
for images to use the first day of school. I'm making a power point
presentation. I want to introduce the eight artists my classroom tables
are named after. The Artists are:
Maya Lin
I've started putting the show together. But, I'm short on Frida Kahlo
images. I want first images of their work but then pics of the artists.
Does anyone know of photos or paintings of Mary Cassatt on the web ?
                                Try to stay cool. Woody in KC wrote:
> <A HREF="">Click here: Georgia O'Keeffe
> - biography, images</A>

> Found this exquisitely done Georgia O' Keefe site, on the last page there are
> tons of links to more info on the artist.

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at
                visit my Web Site at