Re: Who accepted my challenge?

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 08:46:38 PDT

In a message dated 08/04/2001 10:49:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mwhiteaz@cybertrails.com writes:

> Okay, you guys, I've challenged y'all for two years now to send in
> proposals for the NAEA convention. Let's get a running list of who and
> what, starting with myself:

I submitted a proposal for showing a foundation year of art (art 1 in high
school) with a curriculum plan and examples and projects to do. This would
be like the book I am working on now with a friend. Another one was
Printmaking projects including many kinds of things from stamp printing,
collagraphs,woodcuts, embossings, etchings, lino-blacks, mono-prints in oil
and waterbased inks,etc. These both would be for middle and high school.

I wasn't planning on going to the National this year but if I get accepted
for these, I will go. So I made reservations and I would be able to get my
district to send me, if these are accepted.

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA

---