Re: Sub Problem

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 08:39:23 PDT

Gail1611@aol.com wrote:

> I just read that retired teachers(at least in Illinois) can now sub 120 days
> instead of 100. That's a step in the right direction. Gail

AZ upped the limit last year, too, but I can't remember what the limit
is. My good friend, a retired English teacher from my school, stepped
in last spring to cover a history class whose teacher had bolted. She's
my favorite sub, too, as she has enough art experience to to cover for
me. In fact *gloat* when I was preparing to go to NAEA in March, she
wrote her own lesson plans; boy, was that easy for me!

Maggie

---