Re: pull 'em into the classroom....

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 08:20:56 PDT

Myriam, If you're frustrated with the administration, why not make the
approaches to parents? Maybe make it a special deal to invite a set of
parents or two to be a guest in their child's art program and then invite
the principal to come and meet them. Also you might want to try having a
student(s) invite the principal instead of extending the invitation
yourself. Just a thought. Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com