Re: Differentiated Learning

---------

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 05:00:18 PDT

There was a community of learners at the Pennsylvania Governor's
Institute for Arts Educators that worked with the topic of
Differentiated Learning. The group was given printed
information/handouts and then was broken into subgroups to jigsaw the
information. An excellent example of modeling differentiated learning.
Each group was actively involved in the learning and shared their new
knowledge with the other groups. For more information on jigsaw
activities or differentiated learning contact me or participate in the
monthly JigsawHelper discussion group at TAPPED IN. The TAPPED IN
calendar is at http://www.tappedin.org/cgi-bin/calendar/calendar.cgi

Respectfully submitted,
BJ Berquist
Associate Educator, TAPPED IN