Re: Who accepted my challenge?

---------

From: Jude & Frank (JGROCHOWSKI_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 21:41:15 PDT

Hi all,
    I have proposed a roundtable to present how I conclude the end of the
semester on a positive note-a package adapted from Toulouse who was on this
list a long time ago (and those of us who remember her, miss her terrific
input). Also, Vivian and I have proposed a presentation on lessons dealing
with spirit & identity.
Judy G in steamy Wisc, but soon to be on an Atlantic beach!

> Okay, you guys, I've challenged y'all for two years now to send in
> proposals for the NAEA convention.

---