Re: popcorn shading.....

---------

Iteachart7_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 17:18:05 PDT

In a message dated 8/3/01 10:16:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time, cemy@att.net
writes:

> The extension with colored
> pencils is a great idea for my 85 minute classes.

An 85 minute class!!?? How great is that? I would kill for a block of time
like that. As it was, I used to have a long period that rotated but, now
because of our increased enrollment, my long period, along with others, is
being split to accomodate the lunch crowd! Now I will have 30mins of class
the bell will ring and they will go to lunch then return in 30 minutes to
have the 2nd half of class-YUK!
Peace
Gabrielle

---