Re: Sub Problem

---------

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 14:48:40 PDT

We pay between $75-125 a day and STILL have trouble finding anyone that
wants to sub in the Milwaukee, WI area. I guess its just not a very
desirable postiion. Plus, if you are a beginning teacher and subbing until
you find work, districts won't hire you since you are way more valuable as a
sub. It's a catch 22 postition - you want to work, you want to get your
name out there and show you are a good worker, but then you still don't get
the job...