Re: Job openings - near Boston, MA!

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 14:08:26 PDT

        Our district was pulling a number of teachers out for training at the
start of last year. It did not take long for reality to sneak in. They soon
decided to deliver the training differently when teachers had to cover
each other for some to be gone. We all cover on our plan times but nobody
is happy about it.
        My suggestion still holds. We each need to line up, way ahead of time,
a list of possible subs. We have a computer program we call and it calls
the subs.
But we can put in the subs number and find out if they are available. I
have
6 or 7 names from last year. I need to find out if they are still
available to sub.
Of course if they are good, dependable subs, a lot of other teachers
have them
on their list too.
                                                Woody in KC
Let's see, I have 665 days to go and 204 sick days built up, I had
better find
a good sub if I want to go fishing.

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail