Re(2): phones in the room

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 13:16:04 PDT

We had a teacher demand a phone one time, they refused, cost to much in a
district this size. I have one in my room as District Art Coordinator and
as Dept. Head for Fine Arts. I have eased the situation for others by
putting a cordless phone in which is shared by days among the other four
art teachers. All the other Fine Arts areas have phones (because of after
school practice).

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org