Re: pull 'em into the classroom....

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 13:07:30 PDT

Bunki,

Very well said and thanks for so wonderful ideas. This past year when I
was evaluated, I did lesson on depth perception, perspective. I told the
evaluator that they had to participate in the lesson so I could get some
feedback from them as a student. Within the first five minutes, they
gave up. Especially when they were behind and one of my students said
(God Bless Them),"Oh you had to have been here yesterday to know what she
is talking about". " I even had to come to tutorials this morning to
understand it better but it is really easy, You just have to be in class."

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org