Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Lessons connecting to "religion"

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 09:48:04 PDT

Religion and belief systems have been a subject for artists
forever. I'm glad to see students being allowed to express
their own beliefs through their art. I had 3 students chastised
by some teacher for their belief in witchcraft. Hope I get to
see your presentation.
                                                        Woody in KC

"Michelle H. Harrell" wrote:
> It also made it "okay" for students to express how
> they worship without fear of being "uncool." I'm presenting the unit at the
> NCAEA convention in October and I'll be happy to share my handouts for
> whoever is interested.

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at