Re: Lessons connecting to "religion"

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 09:48:04 PDT

Religion and belief systems have been a subject for artists
forever. I'm glad to see students being allowed to express
their own beliefs through their art. I had 3 students chastised
by some teacher for their belief in witchcraft. Hope I get to
see your presentation.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail