job opportunity on Martha's V

---------

From: Ruth Campbell (rcampbell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 08:04:08 PDT

hey fellow members,
does this interest anyone? Hurry! The facilities, other art teachers, and
them whole island community makes for a wonderful place to live and teach,
and it's just a quick boat ride to the mainland, w/ boston an hour away.
My husband and I are both art teachers on MV,
so I can speak with pleasure of the opportunity.

MARTHA'S VINEYARD REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL

Announces the following opening for the 2001-02 school year:
VISUAL ARTS TEACHER
(Computer Graphics/Photography)

For application packet call 508/693.1033 ext 114.

Prepare letter of application, resume, copies of transcripts, and three
letters of professional reference. Deadline for receipt of completed
application and resume is 12:00 noon, Wednesday, August 16, 2001. EOE

---