Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Job openings - near Boston, MA!

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 07:02:25 PDT

Woody Duncan wrote:
> Did you receive this e-mail ?
> > No degree or experience necessary. Applicants should have at least one
> > college course under their belt. $75 per day...more after 90 days.

If this was one of those infamous forwarded messages it's probably a
hoax. Sad to say, in reality there probably are districts with similar
hiring practices.

BTW, I've been preparing some Artist of the Week lessons a la Woody for
this year. I'm obsessing over finding just the right artist as the
exemplar for each unit in my classes. It's a lot of work putting them
together, but I think they'll be a great asset to my lessons. I've
decided to "squeeze smarter" by introducing an artist at the beginning
of a unit, rather than every week. I'm afraid if I try to commit to
every week, I'll not do as well.