Scholastic Art Show- Ohio Region

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 06:26:02 PDT

A list member asked me about Scholastic Art Show for Ohio....I don't
know how to find out if your regions have a sponsor. My region lost
their sponsor so it became more difficult for me to enter work from my
middle school students. When I taught high school -- I wasn't really
encouraged to enter student work but I did anyway (I paid all of the
entry fees myself and did all of the work and transporting of projects
on my own time).

Here is the Web site for Scholastic Art Show.
http://www.scholastic.com/artandwriting/index.htm

Here is just one Web site about Scholastic Show in Ohio.
http://westlake.k12.oh.us/ScholasticArt2001/index.htm
Lorrain Country is big on it too.
http://upper.us.edu/publicat/usnews/1999-00/usn7/new1.htm
http://www.lorainccc.edu/pressrls/98/feb03/award.shtml

Hope this helps,

Judy

P.S. Woody's region- in Kansas - has a sponsor-- maybe he knows how to
find out? There might even be a phone number on the Scholastic Site.

---