Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Job openings - near Boston, MA!

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 05:06:20 PDT

Did you receive this e-mail ?

> No degree or experience necessary. Applicants should have at least one
> college course under their belt. $75 per day...more after 90 days.

I guess this is a step up from hiring requirements in some districts.
My supervisor keeps two requirements written down as a reminder.
        1. Are they breathing ?
        2. Will they show up ?
Of course, her list is a joke. Are these Boston requirements for real ?
In the Kansas City suburbs, they pay more than that per day at McDonald's.
                                                Sad day for teaching, Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at