Re: Virus and FrontPage - no connection

---------

From: Clark Fralick (cfralick_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 22:04:35 PDT

Judy is correct! (as usual) FrontPage is a good website creation package.
Is it the best? Probably not. But, you won't find a more flexible program
out there. It doesn't contain viruses or any other malicious code. This
doesn't mean it's not without it's flaws. I have used Frontpage since
day 1 and have never, never had any virus or problems relating to
FrontPage. They have usually have been because I refuse to read the manual
like millions of other people out there. (I jave since leaned my lesson. I
now own Cliffs notes for FrontPage).

Clark Fralick

---