Re: CAVE PAINTINGS (long)

---------

From: L. E. Horvath (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 18:10:03 PDT

Donna,
The book I have came with a kit from the Nature Company (a store at our
mall) which someone gave me as a gift. It is called "Rock Art Painting Kit
and Field Guide", and says this on the back: "Ancient Graffiti RD Box
3262 Vergennes, Vermont 05491"
It doesn't especially seem to be the sort of thing you could find at the
library, but maybe you could contact the company and find out more.
-Lydia
PS incidentally, it says on the front that 5% of the profits from the sale
of the kit go to preserve Native American Culture.