bubble recipe

---------

From: Susan and Ben (mckmac_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 17:13:58 PDT

Help, I am doing the children's booth at a local arts festival next weekend
and I have lost my bubble recipe. It has karo syrup and dish detergent
(dawn I think) in it. It made the best giant bubbles...
Does this sound familiar to anyone?
Thanks in advance.
Susan

We are also doing paper marbling, hope it goes well. (With marble thix and
acrylic paint) I have not tried it in the heat yet. (It has been in the 90s
in Iowa

---