Got hired!

---------

From: Jean Eger (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 17:30:44 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNet colleagues,
And I am now very proud to call you colleagues because I got hired by San
Francisco Unified to teach art in one of the big high schools! Here's how
it happened: I saw a middle school art job on the WWW and called the
district. They asked would I teach high school and I said yes, definitely.
The next day I was there with my application. Two days later I signed a
contract. I wish I could start planning, but I don't know which brand of
visual arts I will be teaching. In fact, they said, don't go to the site
until you get the site assignment in the mail because we might send you
somewhere else. Yippee! Subbing paid off after all!
Jean Womack
http://www.jeaneger.com

---