Plaster of Paris

---------

From: krista hagan (khagan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 14:43:27 PDT

Does anyone have any good projects using Plaster of Paris? I'm starting
in Middle School this year and while I was sorting through my room, I
found a whole lot of it. I'd love to use it and was wondering if anyone
had any good lessons.
Also, the teacher before me must have ordered TONS of Crayola modeling
clay. I'd love to use it, but it is non hardening. I'd hate to have the
students create a sculpture that can be so easily (accidentally)
destroyed. Any ideas?
Thanks!!- Krista

---