Re: [ArtsEducators] file organization Help!

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 15:19:44 PDT

Next I want a CD burner
> in my room so I can scan my old School arts mags in and not have to dig
each
> time. I have a sticky note thing going on with each article now, but
that's
> not very efficient!!

Someone on this list had a good idea (sorry, I'm not sure who). They make
several photocopies of the indexes, then they highlight the appropriate
article and file the page with the lesson/examples/info. it pertains to.
Then just go get the magazine (shelved in order) that you need, when you
need it.

I, on the other hand, cut out all the articles that interested me, and
organized them in binders. I did make sure I had the date and month as well
as authors, so I can cite my sources if necessary.

Leah

---