Professional Development Opportunity (Ohio people)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 13:50:48 PDT

I know there are Ohio folks out there that I don't have e-mail
addresses for so I am posting to the list.

Bluffton College is offering a workshop in October (19 and 20th):
Common Threads: Expressions of Peace for the Classroom (e-mail me off
list if you want more details Jdecker@woh.rr.com)
It is a sememster credit and you can take it for only $115 (if you are
not in their degree program -- costs more in the degree program). I
really like this way of providing opportunities for continuing ed ---
meaningful content - less cost!

Anyone in this region of Ohio who has not decided on a college for
your masters degree--might want to consider Bluffton (everything I did
related 100% to my program --and it is all on my site).

"Teaching and the Moral Imagination" is offered this fall (great class
on importance of character education)
http://www.bluffton.edu/graduate/maed/
http://www.bluffton.edu/catalog/graduate/maed/index.html

---