Re: ability to draw or not to draw.

---------

From: Rodney and Barbara Boville (rboville_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 13:03:31 PDT

Go figure, I sure would like the answer to that. I guess having two children
on opposite ends of the spectrum makes me question even more. Both were
exposed to the visual arts, museums, and art materials of every kind in the
home. They were exposed to the musical and literary arts as well. My
daughter graduated in the fine arts and has always draw beyond whatever
level she was being taught. My son on the other hand did not enjoy the
visual arts, chose music and the literary arts and is a pediatrician. He is
a voracious reader and surrounds himself with music. I always felt that my
daughter taught herself to "see" so much more than the ordinary person would
see. My son was always more impatient to have immediate results. Sound
logical? Beats me. Just my read on my kids. Barbara

---