If Microsoft made cars...

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 12:06:11 PDT

I can't stop chuckling and am looking forward to sending this of to all my
friends.

I am a Mac person and used Claris Works for years. Don't know what possessed
me but I switched to MicroSoft Office a couple of years ago and it's been
nothing but problems ever since. I'm convinced that various components of
the software are preset to self destruct. And apparently Office doesn't like
my printer because it is not USB.

Needless to say, I'm thinking of upgrading to Office for Mac 2000. Anybody
using it ? Will I be sorry?

Patty

---