Re: contact paper in color

---------

From: Sue Freeland (sudz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 10:23:22 PDT

We have a business locally that gives away contact paper (all kinds) to any
teachers who come and get it. It's called Flexcon in Spencer MA. You might
want to check out any companies in the area that print labels. I think they
get some kind of write off by donating the stuff. We just have to weigh our
bin on the way out and write it down. The people are very helpful even
sometimes excited over what you could do with the stuff...I've shared many
ideas with other teachers here.
Sue