Transportaion Art - Art about flight

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 10:11:28 PDT

Art about flight was another file that is lost forever from my
computer. Could someone please post the entire collection (I can get
them from the artchives if not - I did find my own links from the
artchives).

Transportion art -- this is interesting because we have a show in our
own local ArtSpace Lima Gallery on this topic -- local people.

Other artists:
Romare Bearden- Train was symbolic and is in much of his work.
Wiliam Johnson - has some
Magriite - Time Transfixed (train coming out of fireplace).

I will think more about it and can give you titles of Johnson's and
Bearden's works....but for now?---Off to the mall for shoe shopping
for sonny boy.

Judy Decker

---