Art about Sports - please post lists

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 10:05:32 PDT

Thank you Jeryl! I lost my entire file on "Art about Sports"
(when machine was hacked). Could you post the entire list that was
created by the Getty folks last spring? If you miss this post (I do
have your e-mail address now and will ask privately). Maybe someone
else saved all of the posts, too?

From: "Jeryl W. Hollingworth" <holl5@innova.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 23:00:28 -0400

........This year I'm using the artists you all helped me to think of
earlier in the year that have to do with our school's sports theme ~
Jeryl

---