Faces with fruits/veggies- Archimboldo

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 09:30:53 PDT

Check out Bunki's collage faces as an intro project:
http://ww2.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/faculty/Kramer/arcimboldo.htm

Here is a post I made last school year....(I haven't checked to see if
the links still work)

Another great idea from Bunki for me to "steal" for my Art Tech
class.....
Here are some links for Archimboldo and Archimboldo inspired work. I
will have my
kiddles create faces digitally with images from the net....I don't
think I
will spend a great deal of time on this---just use it so they can
learn how
to trace--copy--cut images (and build layers in PhotoDeluxe)...and of
course...I will show them Bunki's students' work so mine can have a
little
homework assignment to "play with".

Digital images inspired by Archimboldo
http://www.kohutiar.com/