Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

phones in the room

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 09:12:43 PDT

Ok, folks, promise you won't get mad............
We have phones in our room that can dial out of the
building, and room to room. We also have an intranet
system on our computers that we use for messages,
bulletins, EVERYTHING, its great!
My school rocks. I wish all schools were run this way.
If they were, there wouldn't be any teacher shortages.

Do You Yahoo!?