Re: final compiled favorite books

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 07:22:39 PDT

Thanks so much for sharing the list, Mary Ann. So many of them reminded me
that we had more than one favorite. I too had forgotten some. I plan to
print the list and select some of the books for my grandkids for Xmas and
Birthday gifts. Judy

PS Hi to the girls.
jnagel@saxarts.com ----- Original Message -----