Rubrics

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 07:07:19 PDT

I just searched the archives.....Found tons of posts on Rubrics. Sorry
I can not post the URL's for the good ones as that last time I did--
you folks got a page that asked for my password (I wonder what would
have happened if you just clicked to enter? anyway I deleted that
e-mail)....Go to the search page -- type in Rubric and have fun.You
might try Assessment too. You will find so much stuff to keep you busy
for quite some time.

http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0

Sorry folks that I keep posting this...but I begged Mark Stone (Getty
administrator) several times to get it back up and
running.....tee-hee...I just want to show him how much I appreciate
his efforts.

Fabulous Friday! already (not too many Fabulous Friday's left before
they become TGIF)

Judy Decker

---