Re(2): Counselors and art

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 06:57:25 PDT

Our counselors in high school can not say that for it is required by my
district to graduate (good and bad points about that). We are not
clustering the middle schools with someone at the high school so middle
school counselors are getting to know the graduation requirements better.
54 % of the students who do not take art in middle school usually fail our
high school art I course.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org