Re: My Rubric (and grades), elementary

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 06:31:09 PDT

The college board website has a very extensive rubrics that very clearly
states the criteria they are looking for. May be a good place to pull some
information for compiling your own requirements. The website is
http://www.collegeboard.org/ap/studioart/index.html and look under the
"Scoring Guides for the AP portfolio".

Judie

>Hi, I just got finished typing and printing out posters with my general
>rubric on it. I thought I'd share . . . BTW, I have more specific criteria
>for each lesson and class posted on the board as we work.

---