Re: What causes Low-Ability in Drawing?

---------

From: Diane Beilby (dibeilby_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 06:18:31 PDT

from Diane
dibeilby@mindspring.com

I think the biggest block in drawing is learning to see or take the time to
look closely
and I agree with Bunki

from Bunki
>to be shown and be walked through the process of making a whole from
> parts.

and use much of what is the book "Drawing on the Right side of the Brain"
to accomplish this
including looking at our own natural development, from scribbling to seeing
things in perspective
contour drawing, negative space drawing, and gesture drawing...

also use exercises from books "Hooked on Drawing" and "the Natural Way to
Draw" by Nicolaides

---