Attention digest users (and anyone who received the virus)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 13:47:49 PDT

I am just curious if anyone else suspects they got the recent virus
from the digest? One digest user posted:

>>>You've send me a virus. Please check your computer.

When I saw that TWO messages had opened containing the virus I
immediately updated my virus protection (yep - I was a bit
concerned)-- ran a scan and found NO viruses anywhere on my machine. I
think somehow in the digest version, the virus was disabled. So far no
one has suspected I sent them a virus and I have e-mailed folks all
over the world in the last couple of days.

Anyone (Outlook Express users especially) who is worried about others
sending the virus may want to try the digest version until this recent
rash is over?

Judy

P.S. To the member who lost bookmarks - email me offlist and I will
give you my bookmarks to help you re-build (mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com)

---