Re: What to do with Styrofoam packaging?

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 19:02:17 PDT

This is crazy but I keep thinking about when I taught preschool and I
would string packaging popcorn on filament over windows to look like
snow falling. you know those really tacky mall oil drip decor- well
perhaps they could make some sort of sculpture with wire or filament and
package popcorn and then paint. Is that gross? I guess it depends on the
color:)
astroboy
mailto:tamayo@cinci.rr.com

---