Re: Renee's site - check it out!

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 18:37:04 PDT

Judy Decker wrote:

> WOW! Renee Berg posted her site today
> http://www.teachers.k12.sd.us/rb043

Dido! I LOVE this web site. I need to create a new one since our old
server finally caught on that we left a year ago and canceled it. I love
the recipe card effect of a picture and blurb not to mention the
outstanding work by the kids but this site really shows your talent as
an art teacher! As SNL would say "Love it! Love it! Love it!"-(action)
Kick!
sandra (astroboy)

---