First Art

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 17:53:54 PDT

To everyone who helped by contributing to my book about art for toddlers,
Gryphon House has come up with a title!! it is:
First Art: Art Experiences for Toddlers and Two's

It is scheduled to come out in May 2002.
So until then, it's work work work!!

I will let everyone know when it comes out, and of course, send each person
whose project is in the book a note and a free book. I will be letting
people know which projects are in the book pretty soon....not everything got
in....mine included!!

More soon!
MaryAnn
  ~ MaryAnn F. Kohl ~