Re: first year

---------

From: klmvisarts (klmvisarts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 17:23:27 PDT

suzy,
my first message didn't go through, but it was much the same as others
wrote. i'd ask for a copy of the curriculum, feel free to collaborate and
share with your colleagues, but also enjoy your freedom to teach and make
connections to the things that you are passionate about! Congratulations
and best wishes for an exciting first year. ( I teach k-5. Feel free to
contact me in the future.)
kerry