Re: computers fruit lesson

---------

From: klmvisarts (klmvisarts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 16:24:40 PDT

I'm also interested in the art historical references applicable. I once was
hired to paint a sign for an Italian northern Italian restaurant that was
inspired by a mask the owner purchased during a visit or his studies there.
I was thinking about this last year when asked to do an integrated lesson
with nutrition. Students could use the appropriate number of items from
each of the food groups...
kerry