Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

High School Books

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 16:15:43 PDT

This is such a wonderful group---thanks to all of you
(Woody,Bunki,Judy.......)for all the valuable
information you share. I hope to contribute soon! Does
anybody have a good high school classroom book? We
interviewed and hired a middle school teacher (I
taught 6-12), she is very new and I will give her my 2
sets (Art Talk & Understanding Art). I asked if I
could give her mine and order new and they said yes!!
I love it when that happens :) Anyway, with my high
schoolers I found using these texts nice but I could
deliver most of the information orally without passing
out books---does this make sense? Passing books out
for such a short period of time seemed needless. I
liked the books for terms. I have personal art
history books I keep in the classroom for reference.
Again, thanks for all your help!
Cindi Hiers
Fort White High School
Fort White, Fl