first year

---------

From: krista hagan (khagan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 13:57:24 PDT

It's my first year too (Middle School)-good luck!
I wouldn't follow the other teachers. Do what you want to do. You can do
some of the same lessons, but I would do it at both schools. Otherwise,
you'll drive yourself nuts. I would treat it as if you were teaching in
just one school. No need to do double duty and create double the
lessons.
-Krista

---